Old 08-09-2013, 05:44 AM
isewman

Default From Don-isewman--A couple more pictures, and a ???

Here are a couple picture, I showed before. 1 with a cone/pyramid border. And the dble wedding ring quilt I had help with squareing it up. I squared the wedding ring, so when I hand quilt the outer edge, I have [ATTACH=CONFIG]429252[/ATTACH]something the hoop will grab onto. Each picture, I'll post a little note. Here goes.The quilt with out the border.[ATTACH=CONFIG]429255[/ATTACH]here is the picture with the cone/pyramid border.[ATTACH=CONFIG]429257[/ATTACH]The dble wedding ring squared up. All 4 corners, are squared up.[ATTACH=CONFIG]429258[/ATTACH]The template I'm useing for the center of the wedding ring.[ATTACH=CONFIG]429259[/ATTACH]Picture of the hand quilting, I've done already. Compare the template, and the hand quilting, I've done. I made a change with the template. I'm sure you's will see the difference.[ATTACH=CONFIG]429260[/ATTACH]HERES THE ??, I HAVE FOR THE EYE SHAPE. What can I do. I know to 1/4" in the inside of the eye shape.. But not sure if thats what I want to do. Any suggestions. TAKE CARE EVERYONE Don-isewman
Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   003.jpg   005.jpg   002.jpg   001.jpg  

004.jpg