View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 07:35 AM
tarbender30
Banned

Originally Posted by CRH
I have a similar table (mine just has one leg that swings out from underneath) from Joanns and really like it. It has several delicate parts. On mine the plastic clamp for the metal part when the leaf is extended is screwed into the particle board, and pulls out easily. Also the roller feet have plastic inserted into the metal legs, and one of these snapped off, so it does have its vulnerable parts. I have seen similar tables that have storage shelves underneath the middle part, that look more sturdy.

Having said that, the convenience of such a large surface is well worth the price, especially the sale price you quoted, and the fold up feature for storage is great.

I'm 5ft 5 in and the height is perfect for me.

I love mine.
I have the same table and I love mine and use it all the time. You just can't put very heavy things on the parts that swing out. I think it's worth the price. I am 5 7 and have no problems with cutting on it all day.
Hope this helps. And I paid more for mine. If you don't like it, you can always sell it. I don't think you will find another one like this for that price.