Old 08-09-2013, 08:35 AM
nancia

brat-- glad i could come up with something to shock and amaze you! lol, like yeah!
anyway, i have set up an area for quilting in my room. now that the birthday is over (and everyone was wowed! by "the dress") i can look to making a quilt top. today , however, we are having lunch with all three kids and adding our ddil and dgd, the world's cutest 2 yr old! olivia was in her room and had a problem. all i heard was this little voice--"i need some help". "i need some help" and before i could get out of bed she was running to the kitchen. her mom was saying, can you use your words? and i jumped right in, "she did. she said, i need some help" so olivia and i went back to the bedroom and she showed me the dark closet and said, "i can't get it out". so i reached in--who knows what i was going to find, or was going to find ME--and pulled out.......(drum roll, please)..........a shopping cart! truly, a disaster averted! lol! she does have amazing vocabulary and links up to 7 words in a sentence correctly. she takes after her daddy (since i didn't know her mommy as a baby i can't speak for her, but i'm sure she was bright , too.) many/most of her words are very clear, with a few ne ones that i have to ask or look for context.
well, since olivia is armed and ready to go shopping i need to shower and head to the mall with her. (yes, brat, i will dress before leaving, however....since i plan on trying on clothes maybe i should just go clean, and add clothing as i find it! buy-buy!