Old 08-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Honchey

I just looked at the video of the tractor & handcrank....it reminded me of he time we lost electric for a couple of days and I pulled out my Singer 66, no handcrank but when you turned the handwheel it would spin so nicely and I would get 6 to 8 stitches...I did that for a couple of hours by candlelight until my arm gave out...I think I might just turn it into a handcrank...It does have the spoked hand wheel so it shouldn't be too hard...

QuiltE, I did see the post where Mirab_DD ? signed up...I'm wondering now if Mirabelle will behave herself...

just a note: 561 posts pushing 600??? 39 to go...

Good to see everyone dropping in...Have all the MB's for July been posted??? It seems I can't keep track...
I just took a photo of the tomatoes my sister gave me...I have to put them on my old, old cp to get them uploaded...I can't do it on the one I'm currently on...

Nothing like a ripe Jersey tomato on fresh white bread with a big slather of Hellmanns Mayo on it...I had one the other day and I was in heaven!!!!

I have the fabric & pattern for my August MB and now it has to be put together..I would talk more about it but if I do that, the person that's getting it might know it's for them...it's no fun knowing ahead of time ...is it?...ha ha ha...

Just saw Ok's post...Oh what a beautiful mini or flimsy???? I saw the earlier one posted too....lot's of patience to do quilts that small..How big are they Ok? do you follow patterns or just wing it?

Last edited by Honchey; 08-09-2013 at 04:35 PM.