Old 08-10-2013, 03:02 AM
Vanogay

Good morning everyone. Today starts my 'stress' time. I am a member of our county fair board and today starts all the pre-activity before fair opens on Thursday. I'll be working with the take ins and judging from this morning through Wednesday afternoon. They cook for us, so I'll have to watch what I eat (usually don't eat a heavy meal in the middle of the day, saving that for about 5:30 each day) Cause, of course, if I eat that early, I still have to cook for hubby when I get home. Really need to watch.
My personal Satisfying Saturday while I am working will stay in my mind's eye -- I am going to keep my scales with me (right up front in my mind) and hanging on to the numbers. If I want the scale to show a 3 pound loss, that's the number I'll keep in my mind, but more than likely it'll be just a 1 pound LOSS number. During the judging of all those cakes and pies, we are always trying them out with the judges - but this year, it's a big NO-NO for me! I'll hope there will be lots of chocolate - I really am not much for chocolate cakes or cookies - but the other flavors, ho boy! Eat healthy everyone and keep hydrated (oh, I'll have to remember to take water with me...)