View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 02:50 PM
carolaug

I have one...waste of money. Wish I did not buy it. I will soon be finding something else.
Originally Posted by PKITTY1 View Post
Last year, I bought the upright 10 drawer wheeled cart. This is the cart with 10 plastic drawers. Each drawer is approximately 2 inches deep and the drawers come in 5 different colors (blue, red, purple, etc...). I know some of the board members have purchased this cart. Are you using it for scraps, quilt books, or tools? I personally find that it is too shallow to hold a lot of items. Just curious about how you are using yours? I'm thinking about buying a Honey-Can-Do 12 Drawer Chrome Studio Organizer Cart. This is the 12 drawer cart with different size drawers and a space on top that can hold a small cutting mat. I have a Z line corner desk in the sewing room. This desk setup has two computer desks joined by a crescent shape corner piece that holds the large mat and sewing machine. I'm thinking that I could use the cart behind the sewing area (forming a U) that would allow me to clear up space for my second machine or give a surface that is easier to cut on. My desk is currently just a tad too high, crowded, and my desk chair is at its highest point. Buying another chair is also something I'm considering but I'm not buying a $200-300 sewing chair. I really prefer a nice office chair. Anyway, I'm curious if anyone has bought the Honey-Can-Do cart and is using it for cutting? Also, any ideas about office chairs? Thanks so much for your advice!