Old 08-10-2013, 06:05 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by jillnjo View Post
.......... Does OKsoGlad know that fall is coming and things on the farm and in the garden slow down and she will need something to do for fear of becoming bored? And our blocks will amaze her and she will be depressed that she has none? Maybe she will see this and reconsider her decision!
.......... and that her Grands are back to school, and she won't be tutoring them in their sewing!!! (

JNJo .... How many more reasons can we all come up with??

Honchey ... get your hook AND lasso!!

OKSGlad ... oh time will drag you into the Spike Vortex! East Coast south? or North? Yes indeed, put those plans in place!

DungeonQuilter ... ooooh those are beautiful. What about going with either the darkest or lightest of one of the blue or copper? (would need to buy yardage)

JeanieG ... Fusions are not my only love ... I have this thing about Stonehenge too! And take note, of the other Fusions lover!!! Good job on the fabric count.

MiraB ... if you like Stonehenge, imagine a FWS all in Stonehenge (a friend is doing that)

MiraBsDD ... which Fusions is your black?

KwiltKrazy ... Congratulations on your Quilt!! My goodness, look at all those feathers!

Fabric Choices ... I agree .. the coding of different backgrounds is a little confusing. In the end, I just looked at the block and figured out what they were talking about. Another way is to take the pattern and colour in the pieces with according to the colours you are thinking of using. That'll help you sort it out too. The numbers of fabrics will vary .... potentially some will never re-use a fabric in a 2nd block ... and some will use the same fabric twice in a block, where two different ones are called for. That's what gives each of us that "unique" look to our projects.

Not sure what mine will be ... scrappy? subtle? muted? dark? light? bright and bold? or ????? I change my mind constantly!

Last edited by QuiltE; 08-10-2013 at 06:16 PM.