View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 08:37 AM
Quilting Aggi

Izy the photos are gorgeous!! I think the one of the concrete and the swirly design could make for an interesting trapunto design!

I remember my trip to Turkey many years ago and seeing the hand painted tiles and I was in total awe!! I took many of photos of it at the time (I wasn't even a quilter back then) but one of these days I might have to take those photos out again for a little spark of inspiration!!

There is so much around us to twig into our creativity!! I look at my office desk alone.. I see my bamboo my boyfriend gave me last week for Valentine's.. make for a nice Japanese theme wh. My coffee thermos mug has a nice coffee bean design.. I have some ideas for my future kitchen with coffee browns and an applique from my mug would look rather neat! I don't have a window in my space, but I plan to make a wh of a window overlooking either the ocean or hills .. I plan to have 3d curtains, with a little window ledge which is resting a nice planter with 3d flowers and an applique of a black cat!!! Then I have a window everyday that is sunny and nice outside even if the real outside is having a nasty snowstorm!! :)

Cheers