Old 08-11-2013, 03:38 PM
mirabelle

Originally Posted by carriem View Post
Anael--another pretty block.

My plan is to start the 50 stars in January. I also want to start Dear Jane in January. I will get all the patterns printed and cut out and fabric chosen before that. My goal will be at least one star, one DJ triangle block and two square DJ blocks per week. I am sure some weeks I will do more than that. I figure if I wait until January, it will motivate me to get some more of my UFOs finished before starting something new. Plus I have no idea what fabrics I want to use so need some time to figure that out too!!
Yes Anael another beautiful block. Carriem you have me interested in your January start for the 50 stars and I could work on my Sylvia blocks. Maybe we could motivate each other. I think Sylvia has stalled as I am just not happy with DD's fabrics, they just don't seem "right". I am trying to imagine what it would look like and in my mind it just looks like a big colourful blob. SO I am now thinking of white or cream background, small floral print with 2 or 3 co-ordinating prints. I just have to wait until the right fabric speak to me I like that small print you are using in Spike but not sure about the gold outline, aaarrrggghhhh why do I do this to myself.