View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 07:20 AM
ladydukes

Default Cell Phone covers

I have an iPhone 4s with an OtterBox Defender case. It has worked really well for me, as I have dropped the phone numerous times. It has a hardcover that protects the glass in a hard case, then a neoprene cover over that. When the neoprene tore after a long time, I called OtterBox and they had me send pics of the case, and they replaced the entire case - free.

My DGD has a LifeProof case. It is guaranteed under water. When you first get the case, you put it together without the phone in it and place it in a bucket of water for a period of time. If it leaks, send the case back and they will send another one to you. Once you determine that it does not leak, then place the phone in it. My DGD's first case leaked, so she sent it back. The second one worked fine. She is a Senior this coming year, a swimmer and lifeguard at the pool so she needed extra protection for her phone. She takes pictures underwater with it. BUT - you cannot talk on the phone underwater. I intend to get one of these cases eventually.