Old 08-13-2013, 06:17 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

My almost Step MIL said she could 'forget' but not forgive her first dh whom she had four children by. And her Mother for not helping her more when she needed her for her own children sake. He drank to excess and maybe abused her...not sure on the latter part. She was so good to my FIL, and they would have married and had 23 years together, but government pensions would have stopped. They both died in their 90s. It would not be an easy road to travel, and come to terms with...big {[(hugs)]} for you , GG. Give big hugs to all your children from us.

Dh is dh; a lot like his Father and Grandfather, and I knew them before meeting him, and still married him and 47 and half years later we are still together. Neither one of us is prefect. He complains far more than I, and its the squealing pig that gets all the slop and thinks that he has not quite gotten his share. And his aches and pains is far worse than mine. According to him, I take very good care of him, he is just not sure he gets a 'fair' share of the $s spent!! Yet I worked full time and took care of home and family all those years, so I am not spending his $$$$; I earned them as well. But its hard for him to see that. He wants is all split, like 60-40 in his favor. I cannot tell you how many times he is reminding me of that fact as I put the sewing room together. Thanks for listening to me to on, too long here.

GG, we need to see a picture before you 'gift' your work...

QuiltE, still no pictures of your work area!! And of your machine!!