View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 06:55 AM
Elisabrat

What me quiet!!!! Not on your life! I have been busy setting up my table runner swap so many of us that it took a lot of sorting , smokers, non smokers, cat allergies (odd 38 people and only cat allergies not dogs). Then I had this great idea to start another little round robin amongst a few friends and well my good ideas get me in trouble half the time lol. My DH runs when I say I have a good idea. that or he groans. lol..

I have lots of Christmas fabric glad to use that! oh heck glad to use any of my fabrics I bought them to be used. I now have a good collection of tropical fabrics too.. got on a roll this last summer then someone on the board was selling hers off at 3.0 a yard! well they said buy me buy me.. lol.

I have a busy day ahead of me. I have to finish my "not your mommas hot pad" swap item it sounds like a fun swap easy to do, sorta like a mug rug only insulated for the table so creativity abounds in that one. And I want to get my wall hanging done for Rhondas swap ok started started I haven't even picked out the fabrics and then there is oh the list goes on as always. today is clinic day reality says clinic, nap, post office pooped out. yuppers. some days are like this.