Old 08-13-2013, 03:38 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

OKSGlad ... yup, same yellow and blue! Thank you1!! ... and you don't work too hard. When do you and MrOKSG​lad go to State Fair??

Anael ... yeaaaaaaaa for Bram's perfect night ... and onwards to no-meds!

GGal ... {{{{HUGS}}}} to you! I'm sure it is a difficult time for you and I hope your husband is a good support to you, and is there to help you face this next phase as a couple. He;s still a part of your life's history though, and the father of your children. You have shown your supportive strength to many of us ... now it;s time to allow yourself to support YOU, in the way, only you know is best, in order to get thru this next while. How nice, for you to get a quilt ready, to deliver to your DS/DDIL when the time comes. As for Spike, it can't steal the show ... it's supposed to only be there like a supporting actress to the stars of the show ... the churns, etc. So go and sew/quilt yourself thru this difficult time!

Well Ladies ... this is it .... cameo appearances will be made, when I get a chance!
My August MB was dispatched today with the Carrier Pigeons.
I hope it wings its way along swiftly, so that _____ can receive it, and let me know how closely it comes to her requests.

Everyone, please do take care ... and I'll chat with you, when I get a chance!