Old 08-13-2013, 07:03 PM
mirabelle

Ggal hugs to you my friend, a tough time but you are stronger and will handle it with grace.

QuiltE a beautiful table topper, just perfect

Carriem your quilt top is looking great, keep going girl almost at the finish line...

I finished sewing the rows of my jelly roll quilt just have to add borders, it is hanging in the cupboard while I work on my Raggedy Ann quilt top, it has to finished by the time I go to retreat. Will post pics soon.

Thanks for the advice about my shoulder, I have decided not to quilt any more large quilts but to break them down into smaller sections, a bit like QAYG but my way, a bit more hand sewing but worth the effort.

I plan on taking my scrap quilts to work on at retreat, I have 47 x 4 inch stars made and need approximately 150 more, I have about 60 all cut, and if I get them done I can work on my Wild and Goosey which is a pp's 3 inch block using tiny bits of fabric. I would also like to get my first Spike made. There is probably a couple more projects in boxes that I may take cause a girl can't take too much. Plan on sewing till midnight every night so that makes 2 days of about 16 house and a half day. wish me luck