View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 07:04 PM
barbarakibler23

Just wondering...........so do any of you have a pinterest account??? Will I am addicted to pinterest !!!!! and willing to admit it and pretty happy about this fact! It can sometimes be a time suck and hold me captive for hours so I decided to challenge myself in completing 1 pin a day for the next two weeks. ( actually started my two weeks last Friday). I am on vacation from work but have no money to really go somewhere so I have been busy creating and organizing. Call me crazy but I love to organize!

So far I have completed the following pins (since Friday) 1) made a new dinner in the crockpot( just ok..not going to make it again) 2) made up 8 dinners to freeze (all crockpot) we are eating them while I am on vacation so I don't have to cook 3)planted grass seed where needed, 4)cleaned out my pantry and made labels for all the jars, 5) made a busy bag for my 3 year old grandson Henry 6) chopped and bagged in 1/2 cups onions and celery for the freezer.
So if you don't know what pinterest is...let me know and I will share

If you have a pinterest account let me know your account name ....mine is under Barbara Kibler

going to do another pin....think it will be crayon holder for Henry.

Last edited by barbarakibler23; 08-13-2013 at 07:08 PM.