Old 08-14-2013, 03:38 AM
DustysMomma

I'm on Chrome in Windows 8 & don't have any issues. Perhaps you're just not holding your mouth right. :P

I hate to hear about your son's misfortune. It's tough times to be without a job. Parents never know anything until we're too old to hear them when they say we're right, eh?

I came home last night with all intentions of sewing. I get here and the man wants to chit chat. I got all of his booked travel put on my calender, then he started with "I wonder where we could go with my skymiles" (I told him probably nowhere I'd need my passport as long as I work where I do & he says "well there aren't many options in this town, so you can't quit!") & sat there playing with that for a while. Then he was ready to eat & watch a movie. I got my Vin Diesel fix. I'm thinking tonight will probably be about the same, but tomorrow he goes to Cincinnati overnight, then I'm going to meet him in Atlanta on Friday before he goes to Korea early Saturday morning. Fabric shopping & lunch with friends in Atlanta Saturday, and I've been invited to a birthday party up there Saturday night I haven't decided about that would result in me getting a room & staying another night & to be honest, I don't have anything suitable to wear to the place where the party is. Dunno, we'll see. I have a list of fabric to buy first!