Old 08-14-2013, 05:47 AM
craftygater

While I was starting to clean the garage (I got a reason to put off the start to type this ) I got an idea. There are still 75+ boxes from my move 1 1/2+ years ago that I have to go thru. Alot will go to Goodwill. I can't get my car in the garage so it needs to be done before winter. Any way I got off the train of thought. My Idea......I have 2# to go and I hit 20# lost. 7# so far for the month of august. Anyway I think my gift to myself will be $20 fabric purchase. I know $20 won't go very far but money is tight and with Joann coupons I can possibly make it go father. Now do I buy alot of fat quarters, one multi yard purchase, or several 1-2 yd purchases? I don't really need any specific material colors right now. I could also get a speciality ruler or some patterns. No I don't need any more patterns. I have more than I can use now thanks to all the free ones online. Maybe I will save the $20 and add it to the next $20 when I get to the 40# mark. Nope....at that point I will have to buy all new clothes, pants anyway. Most of what I have will have been taken in as far as it will go. Oh boy....decisions. Back to the garage. I can't keep putting it off. I took vacation days just to get this done. It seems I need more support in getting the garage done than I do the weight loss.

My prayers go out to all that are having issues right now with family and friends. Also prayers to uplift and help support those that can't seem to get that pesky weight to go away and find someone else to bug.

Last edited by craftygater; 08-14-2013 at 05:52 AM.