Old 08-14-2013, 07:29 PM
meanmom

Yes Countrymaid caring for elderly parents is tiring. Trying to deal with the insurance company is awful. We have found that if one person tells you something you don't like (Medicare) just call back because the next person will tell you something completely different. My sister and I are trying to finish up my dads medical bills. It make me want to drink or something. They told us yesterday they wouldn't pay any more of his bills because he is dead. Well Duh! These were all from June when we had Hospice. It almost gives me a headache just thinking about it. Are your parents elligable for help from the council on aging or anything?
I am leaving for Myrtle Beach on Friday morning. Just us girls. I am taking my sewing machine and teaching a class while we are there. My 2 SIL and 3 other ladies. We are making a professional tote. I have made about 10 of them. I hope I can get one made too as a Christmas gift for my DIL. I am hoping to get my machine back tomorrow. I really hate the old one. Don't know how I sewed on it for 25 years. The Janome is so much nicer.