Old 08-15-2013, 04:34 AM
gardnergal970

JanRN....so sorry about the S16...and just when you had gotten up the courage to start! Hope it's something minor.
Anael....I guess IRL it might not be hard to tell the twins apart but in that picture, they look so much alike...and like their brother! A family worth fighting for!
Mirabelle...I recognize a couple of the fabrics. Are any of these the ones your DH picked out for his quilt?
Jeanie...I bet I know what you will be doing Saturday! How nice to get back to living.
Bev....sounds like the dust is settling a little with the maze disappearing. How much still needs to be done on the old house?
QNS....I will confess...your description of the poultry yard event had me in stitches. Please, I can find a good laugh another way so don't do it again! I'm glad that you weren't seriously hurt and that Rubbermaid could do the heavy lifting.
OK...I've considered planting fall crops but DH will be burying my garden in leaves in a couple of months. I'm glad your errands took you past your LQS. Always the pause that refreshes!
Quilting borders take longer than I estimated so I still have 3 to go. I think I will like them when I get them all on. Maybe today? Have a good one!