Old 08-15-2013, 04:40 AM
miriam
Power Poster

Originally Posted by brunswickgirl View Post
i replied to a craigslist ad for

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/art/3997643971.html

this is what i received back.!! I have read it 3 times and still do not fully understand the message he is trying to convey. I can not even imagine what communication with this guy would be like in person.

The machine belongs to a friend of mine that does not have a computer ! If u call the # i listed he can send some pics to u on ur cell phone ! His name is kevin ! I cern the machines and they need a good home ? The machine u want is made of metal ! No plastic parts or pieces on it at all ! It looked like it was in very good condition for its age ! I'm sure tha by the looks of it it was made in the 50's or sixties ! It told him that it was a highly sought after machine for some one interested in sewing heavy materials dot to the fact it had all steal gears and a good motor and heavy belt ! I hand opiated it from the rear ! It all moveced as it should ! It was mint condition ! Call keven ! He is good guy ! He will probobly give u both machines if u buy the first one listed ! They even had the original foot pedals ! The steal machine was in a nice table aswell ! He will give u good deal if u give them good home ! Tom ! If that is not what you are looking for i have a nice singer ! But it is so old it has no revers ! But it is mint ! It has every thing ! Lower bobbin needle pedal in full operational order ! But i want $100 ! It was made in 1821 !
rotflmbosboc