Old 08-15-2013, 11:25 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Now I have an excuse for my mistakes in quilting, seeing in general; no new glasses will help my eye sight. Stage 3 cataracts are clouding up the vision in both eyes; of course, only the edges of the left eye sees with the optic nerve dead, or almost all dead. So before snow falls they will operate and remove the cataract from my right eye...at the same time they will replace the center with a 'bubble' that fit my eye glass prescription...letting me 'lose' the glasses for the first time since I was 5 years old. Sept 25 they will 'measure' the area for my glasses. Technology has come so far..... Dh received good news, no change for him at all, and he had to drive us back home....I cannot see clear yet.

No effects of the fall this morning, thank goodness, and I can truly laugh at myself as you might guess from the description of the events last night. No excuses for not picking beans, snapping them; cooking up the beets and cutting them up, etc., on home chores.

Rabbits are so cute, Anael. Jeanie, good news about your kitchen...good progress there. Take everyone...and have a good day.