Old 08-15-2013, 10:15 PM
blueheavenfla

Linda, Wine is the answer for you and for me, but this guy is so hooked on opiates that he even uses them on the rear of the machine. I notice that he uses the word "steal" freely. I wonder if that is how he gets his opiates or if he plans to "steal" from the buyer of his "1821" machine.

Donna (we make our own wine...come on over for a sample)

Originally Posted by brunswickgirl View Post
I replied to a Craigslist Ad for

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/art/3997643971.html

This is what I received back.!! I have read it 3 times and still do not fully understand the message he is trying to convey. I can not even imagine what communication with this guy would be like in person.

The machine belongs to a friend of mine that does not have a computer ! If u call the # I listed he can send some pics to u on ur cell phone ! His name is Kevin ! I CERN the machines and they need a good home ? The machine u want is made of metal ! No plastic parts or pieces on it at all ! It looked like it was in very good condition for its age ! I'm sure tha by the looks of it it was made in the 50's or sixties ! It told him that it was a highly sought after machine for some one interested in sewing heavy materials dot to the fact it had all steal gears and a good motor and heavy belt ! I hand opiated it from the rear ! It all moveced as it should ! It was mint condition ! Call keven ! He is good guy ! He will Probobly give u both machines if u buy the first one listed ! They even had the original foot pedals ! The steal machine was in a nice table aswell ! He will give u good deal if u give them good home ! Tom ! If that is not what you are looking for I have a nice singer ! But it is so old it has no revers ! But it is mint ! It has every thing ! Lower bobbin needle pedal in full operational order ! But I want $100 ! It was made in 1821 !