Old 08-16-2013, 05:51 AM
Yosamitesa

Well...his first day was a success. He got there and met the guys. Him and 2 other guys have the same name!!! He did service calls with one of the guys who has the same name. They went out to a service call, then back to the shop, then out for a service call, then grab lunch, then back to the shop, then out for a service call, back to the shop to cut stuff for service call then back to the call, then back to the shop then home!!! He had a ball!!! To top it off...the guy who he was working for that basically CLOSED the business after he took a week off in November and never called the guys back to work, CALLED hubby yesterday. He wanted hubby to come back to work for him. Both hubby and another guy who have been keeping in contact with each other and helping each other with job leads started jobs yesterday, both got called by their former boss, both told him "Sorry, but I have a real job now!!!" I'm so proud of him. He said, you know I don't want to go back, I told him there were NO options, he was not going back, period. He was NOT quitting after one day with a GREAT company to go back to a company where he may or may not be working next week!!! There is NO option!

Happy dance...happy dance...

Where is the dancing kitty video???