View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 01:17 PM
kiffie2413

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
uh oh a few non secrets! horrors! how rotten! or maybe its just ok? could be worse your partner could go missing eternally which would suck big time so the upside is your getting fabric! Yippee! Yahoo!!!

Kiffie if you want to trade a critter or two I am game! I might have one you don't have.. I might not also your Jed has been going at it much longer than mine has. I think he is on overdrive trying to catch up however. He just loves those.. critters.
Ahh brat...how right you are... The other thing about having a "Jed" is he is the sweetest man, and also he thinks I am terrific!! Poor, poor guy....lucky, lucky me...
Do you think "T2JS" (The 2 Jeds) would notice some critters missing? Um, a resounding yes from my end! Funny the saying that "He's a guy, he won't notice unless I stand in front of the football game" just doesn't apply in my house. I have to say when we are out going somewhere, maybe stopped at a light...hubby will comment, "Their inspection sticker is expired"...I have learned to just say, "yep"...lol...My absolute fave is when we are driving on our country road, more like "moseying", and he is commenting on the dove, pheasant, quail, snake, tarantula....I always call him "Granpa Jed" and remind him to keep his eyes on the ROAD!!
K