View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 11:33 AM
Flying_V_Goddess

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
I'm really getting into the Wii though... The fact that you have to stand up and do various movements like playing bowling and golf is great and keeps you active!! YOu are exercising more than your thumbs!!! :wink:
True. Unfortunatly, I found that out the hard way. No I didn't whack anyone in the face with the Wii remote. But one of my friends have a Wii and one time I stayed over at their place and while they were asleep I was playing Sonic. I played it for so long that I strained my arm...it was sore for a couple of days.

Then I beat the Sonic game before he did (along with his girlfriend's game, "Cooking Mama")...they were mad that I beat their games before they did, but I got aknowledgement of being the best gamer in the group. But my other friend won't let me near any of his Wii games when I stay over and I think conquering Sonic and Cooking Mama might have something to do with it..."You're not playing Metroid Prime until I beat it!"...at least he lets me try to help out when he plays Metroid when I'm over. lol.