Old 08-16-2013, 03:36 PM
Sideways

Default I am sewing machine broke - bought four machines this week, no end in sight :)

Started off the week doing my first Craig's list road trip. Ok, it was just an hour and a half each way but it was so worth it!! The couple I bought a Elna Grasshopper from were collectors, I felt like a kid in a candy store. There were sewing machines everywhere! Major collectors. He had the elna all set up so I could sew. Beautiful machine, excellent condition.

Then , my new dear friend Shirley also known as girliegirl let me adopt her new find, the Singer 319W, I was thrilled to meet you Shirley!! It was a real QB meeting at our favorite thrift shop, can't tell you how many machines we have pulled out of that store between the two of us!

Last night I won a bid for a Singer 185K on eBay. That machine is adorable, it is such a pretty green color.

You would think that would be enough but Sunday I'm picking up a Singer 285k, I have a green theme going on here, what's up with that? Thank you so much Miriam for helping me identify that one
the reviews online are mixed but I'm going to give the little bugger a spin.

I am tired.....