View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 11:42 AM
Flying_V_Goddess

Originally Posted by ilena
I am an (almost) 40 year old Zelda freak!
Although my Zelda days are over for a while - not much gaming time to be had with a 2 year old and one on the way.... Zelda isn't the kind of game you can just sneak in a few minutes here or there. Definitely an hour upon hour all consuming sort of thing!

someday I shall return though! :lol:
Almost 21 year old Zelda freak here (my birthday is in about three weeks). Even more so now that Hot Topic sells more video game related clothes. Actually, right now I'm wearing a Zelda: Twilight Princess thermal shirt and a Zelda hoodie with the Hylian shield on the front (I love my hoodie!), but I'm mainly wearing them because I'm freezing (not the best heating system in the world...it works, but its old and sometimes doesn't distribute heat well through the house). Link keeps me toasty warm. :-)

Yeah, you need an hour or so to play Zelda, espessily if you're playing the ones for the original Nintendo. I definatly need an hour or so to get anywhere...mostly because I loose all my lives trying to get to where ever I need to go and have to start over from someplace, which is always in the middle of the map and miles away from where you need to go. At least I keep the items I got before I died. But I quit playing Adventure of Link for now because my death rate is going into the 50's. You think that with me growing up on Nintendo that old school Zelda would be easier to play.

Well, I suppose dying trying to get somewhere is better than dying because you decided to torture one chicken and then they all came after you. Poultry abuse has been met with revenge.