View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 05:58 AM
Stitchit123

The hard part is over-The decision to down-size is made. I moved from a 3 floor 3 bed -large living room-lg kitchen and lg dining room. So I sort of stepped outside of myself and looked at all the stuff I had. My system was --It's to heavy-bulky pain in the but to move --It's a pain in the but to clean--That piece is nothing but a junk collector -- I have not seen-worn-or used it since who knows when.. These things were sold or donated or I gave them to people I knew needed and would appreciate them. These acts gave me a bunch of good feelings. I helped people in need and the weight of off my shoulders was pretty good too. And since moving I have down-sized once again. My son and DIL and my 3 beautiful GDs moved out here and I was able to give them a living room and dining room in full.Things I no longer used. Now on my next move I'll only need one trip in a pick-up to move furniture stuff because every thing else will fit in my car and I won't need help to load or unload.I'm so happy to be rid of all the excess bulk in my home and my life.