View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 05:54 AM
Grannyh67

Default Wheeler & Wilson 9

Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
There is no bobbin "case" like you'd find with a featherweight or model 15... that long piece that lifts is what you slide the bobbin over and then push it in to clip the bobbin in.

I don't have a manual to copy for you, I just "wing it" when I thread the machine, and so far, it works! Let me know if you need a photo...or maybe someone here has a manual they can scan for us?
Thank you Charlee, I knew you would know if anyone did. Was hoping you would respond. I had thought that might be the case, now I will have to see if I can get some bobbins off eBay. I also need the needle plate, I looked but did not see one. I will take some Pic's and post real soon. Haven;t got it cleaned up yet either. Needs a lot of cleaning Decals don't look so great but am going to try to get it to looking the best I can. I got this as a surprise to me. My friend bought it and I was with Her when She bought it. Since then She has decided She doesn't want it anymore. I had a Singer here She said She would trade for it, even so I said ok. I think the Cabinet is beautiful on this one. The number I got off the machine is 2599102, does that mean anything to you. Thanks again Charlee, I need your email address, lol. Joy