Old 08-18-2013, 04:30 PM
DustysMomma

Originally Posted by sapdoggie View Post
I can understand ALL of the spider stories- Do Not Like Them- Sam I am
Do not like them here or there
Do no like them ANYWHERE !!!!
That's me! I had to skip the spider stories, lol.

I just got home from Atlanta a little while ago. I went to a really cool little LQS in Atlanta called Intown Quilters. Their selection was awesome....except for fall. I could spend a year in that store!!! I bought Christmas apron fabric, Christmas fabric for my best friend that I have to decide what to make out of it, and a jelly roll I just couldn't take my eyes off! If you're ever in the area, you must stop by!

So, I also went to Joann in Kennesaw & was disappointed that their fall selection was a bit picked over. I got some fall leaves & a couple solids, but still don't have all I need to finish my piece for this swap unless, well, we'll see.

Went to a birthday party for a dear friend last night. We were having a birthday lunch for her, but she didn't get to make it, so I stuck around for the evening fun as well. We danced & sang & partied until about 2am, then went to the Waffle House. Not my favorite place, but it's about all that's open that time of night & it was across the street. First time I'd seen most of that group of friends in a long time, so it was good fun!