View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 07:08 PM
Elisabrat

I hope all of you got the email with the who is mailing to who and addresses. I see we have been moved to swaps which confuses me a bit since it was just a private little swap amongst friends. but well here we are!

Great center Teresa love the rosy colors. Your fabrics showed so much pattern but when cut down they really show splashes of color more I am making a blue white and yellow center. Tada finally settled down and picked one. So far I made a very simple center now putting blocks and pinwheels all around it then its on to the next one down the line. I do not have more fabric I was hoping to make it all out of my blue/white fabric but ran out so I am using a very pale yellow and hope to have very little yellow in the whole quilt (its not my favorite fabric color). The fabric is more like a delft pattern or china plate/cup? My daughter in law to be wanted a blue white quilt so this will be for her. So so far we have: a purple/lavender/white quilt, a rose/blue and cream quilt and a blue and white and also I think Sandy said red/white. I say we have a bunch of fun ahead of us. I will post a picture tomorrow of my top. I should be done by noon! most is cut and sewn just four more pinwheels and its put it all together Yahoo! Mail when your ready to mail, make sure the person your sending to is not overwhelmed with two or three tops before you send. Some of us are much faster than others. With luck we finish this one in a shorter time frame than planned but we will do the best work we can do and surely it will show