Old 08-18-2013, 07:24 PM
Elisabrat

That table runner is totally awesome FALL. Your gift should be received marvelously!
Tlambing can I have that one? only that one not all the other great stuff you do you have good young arms you can whip up more just like it! lol last time I did a super time consuming quilt top simple but lots of work... I swore I would never repeat that pattern again. You must be worn out! what are you going to frame it with? now I am all about what are doing for your border.. I am in three round robins. Every round is basically a border of some sort and I am woefully inadequate in my ability to whip one out without tons of thought.

btw: my stats are I am 51 yrs young. I had a liver transplant last year so I am currently thrilled to be here righting to you, I consider myself one lucky duck. I am on dialysis waiting for a kidney so if you happen to have a spare one toss it on over I will pay the express mail promise! I am in a long term relationship and have three grown children, two boys one girl. They give me constant grief and happiness depending on the day My house is blessed with two marvelous kitties. They bring me great joy. I live in the country in Cody Wy. I am fortunate I get the joy of horses, cows, alfafa fields, hay fields and I don't have to do any of the work its wonderful. We have deer in our front yard on a regular basis. And the little antelope can be spotted on the highway on the way into town. I love it here! there my bio phew you were dying to know weren't you? lol