View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 04:31 AM
DustysMomma

Well it's been a fun weekend, but today it's back to the real world. I don't get together with that bunch nearly as much as they get together, so it was a great time for me. I got to meet some new people that have ended up in the group & stayed up way too late Saturday night. Who knew that a place called Electric Cowboy would barely play any country music? So, my bad knees and I danced & went up & down a short section of stairs until about 2am & had a blast. I'm still paying for it in my knees and thighs today though!

I went to Intown Quilters in Decatur before lunch Saturday & got some awesome Christmas fabric & a beautiful jelly roll. I'll have to take/post photos tonight after work. It's my new favorite "must visit when I'm in town" LQS!!! I also stopped at Joann's in Kennesaw (near where we went Saturday night) for fall fabric. I was disappointed in their selection, but got 1 & a couple solids I needed regardless. Got my ticket for the cutting table & I was #77. Look up at the "now serving"....63. They had 3 people cutting & it was still slow because they were so busy & everyone either had multiples or something special (1 had a leather looking upholstery fabric the cutter was struggling with and another had foam about the length of a couch she wanted cut.)

So, here we are with signups...go tell your friends & bring more! The more the merrier!....

1. Elisabrat
2. Jaba
3. Tam...Moo
4. Oksewnsew
5. Cindy60545
6. paperpieceme
7. Jamimclaugh
8. Scrapquilt