Old 08-19-2013, 07:52 AM
QuilterMomma

Checking in this week. Somethiing for me to look forward to, Reno is this week. I get to leave on Thursday Am and be back on Saturday pm. It will be a joyous time. I get to visit RedGarnet, be with my DH, and celebrate 50 years of being around this wonderful world the Lord created for us.

Got 4.5 quilts completed this weekend. A young gal came to visit her mom and I do her mom's quilting so she dropped off four quilts. Yes, I have lots of my own to get done, but have to pay for the machine. Well they turned out so pretty. I was excited i got three done on Saturday while having company and baking some, then one on Sunday am with the another customers loaded and half done. Had to mark it with a fishing crewel because it is a trout quilt.
I was good girl except for the wine to chill my brain and body out so I could sleep a bit. Made Rhubarb punch and mixed that with the wine, oh so good. Yes fattening but I slept good and got lots done. I weighed myself and did not gain anything, haven't lost anymore this week, but nothing gained so that is good. Put up swiss chard, zucchini, and we ate lots of fresh veggies all day. Love the fresh stuff out of the garden.