Old 08-19-2013, 03:17 PM
createfourpaws

Saw my new doctor today as my other doctor is having some issues with writing too many RX's and the DEA is cracking down on the narcotics family practice docs are writing without having proper records. The new doc today told me they are now required to do drug test every few months for patients who are on narcotics. I think they are finding that people who see multiple doctors are writing different forms of narcotics for them and not considering the patient safety.

I needed to see a new doctor because the insulin I was on is not on the preferred list for a lower co-pay on my insurance plan, so needed to switch insulin to one that is on the plan. GOod thing is my weight this month so far is down 5 lbs. I am happing to finally see it droppin again. For a while I was maintaining the same weight.

I am also eating less at each meal, I have cut back so much that a full portion when I do go out to eat, I can only eat half. Saturday night date, we went to chili's, and I go the light choice salmon, I could only eat half of what was there so that is dinner tonight.