Old 08-20-2013, 07:15 AM
buslady

Originally Posted by amelia0607 View Post
Such wonderful packages. I mailed mine out on the 15th. My SP lives north of me but since I live in TN that could be many folks - hehe And my SP has at least 1 furry friend That's it - no more clues!

Hope you like it!!
Got it!!! It came while I was out of town, I opened it when I got home Sunday night, but wasn't able to get a picture and on the board to post until now. I was PAGES behind, and I like to be up to date. LOL Anyway, the package is wonderful. The fat quarters are beautiful, can't wait to read the magazines and book!, and I absolutely love that pattern. I am going to make that real soon! I have looking for patterns that my DD's would like, since we plan to get together and make some Christmas gifts this year. I can see that making a very nice gift for them to give! DH thought it was GREAT that you sent that gourmet cat food; and the dog devoured one of the bones right away, that is why there is only one in the picture. My dog is really fussy, too. Glad to know he likes them so I can get them for him. Oh, and not to forget the post cards and.......CHOCOLATE!! I will share with DH since I am on a diet. ICK!! diets.
Attached Thumbnails aug2013-sp.jpg