View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 07:16 AM
dabbler312

I've been using clobatesol on my eczema for the past couple of weeks - getting rid of eczema on the hands is difficult because you're always washing your hands and you wash the medicine off. It's working on lessening the severity of the blisters and helps to heal some overnight. I do an extra light application throughout the day after several hand washings. I also have a perscription for Enbrel but find the clobatesol working better right now. As long as I can keep the blisters and the bad burning in my hands at bay I'm good.

Onto something else - last night a woman knocked on my door and wanted to know if it would be okay to walk around our house and look at the flowers so I showed her around. She was impressed with what we have done to the property since we purchased it 15 years ago. One of my very favorite plants "Purple Passion Vine" is what she was looking for - it was already established when we bought the house - come to find out she gave the previous owner's the plant to get started and she wondered if it was still here after all these years. We started out with a clean slate as far as the yard goes and have put in a couple of large planters, patio, planted some trees and shrubs, started a vegetable garden and established flower beds around the house. It's been a labor of love - this year has been hard on our plants - temps have been cooler and wetter than normal so they haven't grown as much as in previous years -also Beasley is extremely tough on the yard and gets in the plants and knocks them over - it's his playground.

You all have a wonderful day.

Kristine