Old 08-20-2013, 06:31 PM
Wonnie

Originally Posted by fayzer View Post
Wonnie, I am searching dilligently for a measuring tape to make the Snap Happy pattern you sent me. I know My husband has a bent measuring tape somewhere. If he doesn't hurry up and find it, he may find his good tape a few inches short!
He, he.....I bought myself a pattern as well and have been antsy to make one or two but have been swamped with other obligations. Hope your husband finds his because they're not really cheap although did find one on the internet at Home Depot that is 12 ft. long for $7.97. They, also, have one that is 26 ft. and another that's 100 ft. In addition to one or two of the smaller ones I'd like to make another one of the larger ones (mine was a gift from a board member) and it's roughly 6 1/2" x 10". But if you have a home depot nearby you wouldn't have to pay postage. If you end up having to buy I'd gladly split one with you. Otherwise I'll use the one in my handy dandy little ladies tool box which wouldn't cost me anything but would leave me without a tape measure!!!
......oh...the pressure!................................