Old 08-20-2013, 09:31 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Wow I have seen so much in the last couple of pages! MB's are coming in and they are delightful! Anael's buggy fabric being used--sew cute. Carrie's PC quilts looking lovely as can be! QNS's Irish Mist starting to take shape.Trips of all kinds being taken. mirabelle sewing up a storm--Ann and Andy are adorable. QE the quilts add such a nice touch to your display. You know adding some old cloth feed sacks would be nice too if you can find them. I have a couple of calf pellet sacks that I've been meaning to quilt as a wall hangings--they were DH's GF's.
Apologies sent to Carrie she wasn't in my PC contact list when I sent the email--she is now. GGal I have a gmail account that yours was sent to twice now. Neither time did I get an "undeliverable mail" message so hope you have received it. Thanks for the kind comments in regards to the award. Really a humbling experience. One couple honored have been involved for 70 years together. Another woman a club leader for 44 years. Just amazing the dedication these people to have.
Got the lawn mowed today. Monday really beat after our trip on Sunday and playing farmer on Saturday. Been quilting on the mini's and now doing some frog stitching as I don't like how the quilting looks. With small ones you need to down play the quilting and let the piecing shine. And wow it's after midnight so time to call it a day. Trying to get some cleaning down--finally got the baskets of clothes hiding in our bedroom folded last night--and put away. Just in time to do laundry again. Today had our first tomato in a BLT QNS. Guess I'll have canning to look forward too. Saturday we score the cows so must have house a little neat for the appraiser when he comes in for dinner.
Have fabrics picked for first SYE block--but need to have these 5 little ones done by Sept 1st. Then have 2 small quilts to make for wedding gifts by the 18th. Okay this is making me tired. Night all.