View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 10:16 PM
w7sue

Thank you to everyone who responded to my question. I did take a few smaller ones over to her - 15 x 15 and some small lap size ones. We labeled and priced them all before I left the store. I am not very hopeful - her shop wasn't one I would expect to find quilts in - we will have to wait and see. The quilts will be displayed with other handmade items - scarves, soaps, etc. so it might work. I will give her a call in a month and see what the status is. I do feel comfortable with the prices I set on the quilts. Many of them were made from scraps left over from other projects, experiments, or just something to do ... I did take into consideration long arm quilting costs - even on the ones I did myself - I felt that I was owed at least that much. One of the things I took over was a small pincushion that I made last week with a paper-pieced bee on it - she loved it and felt she would be able to get more than I wanted - we will see ... Some of the quilts I pulled out of the closet were made in 2006! They really need to be thinned out and given away if I am not going to use them!