Old 08-21-2013, 05:29 AM
Honchey

QuiltE, you made a beautiful MB block for DD...I love the scrappy look...even with scrappy there needs to be balance an you did it perfectly...

Anael, Ever since our Scottie went to Dog Heaven...I am the one that removes the vermin from the garage...especially in the fall when they want a place for the winter...DS sets the trap as My fingers don't work as well as they did years ago and I throw them out...My home is surrounded by around 40 acres of woods......we have all sorts of small animals in them thar woods...The wild turkeys are a hoot to watch...I planted a peach tree around 7 yrs ago and have only picked them twice..the deer and squirrels get to them before me...the netting doesn't stop them...

GS and I went on a little road trip yesterday...first to Joann's then to McDonalds for lunch..on to Delicious Orchards, a very famous place to visit for all things fresh & lots of free samples...Had to stop at Walmart's for a toy of any kind then finally home...Another trip today to pick up supplies for tonite's dinner..Hamburgers..Yay!!! I'll try to get some sewing done today...I think I'll take out one of my older machines and see if he wants to "play"...That would realy be interesting...

This is the time of the month that's the most fun....EYE CANDY!!!!!