View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 12:55 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Thanks Carrot When I was adding the strip sets on the ends I didn't think I was going to like it. but when it was done I decided it was okay. I use alot of repeat sections for my checkbook cover and eyeglass patterns so I was first going to piece the whole thing with KDs and then I thought sashing with the last row or two repeated on the ends and then I decided to use these strips. The strip sets were already made. My friend Dorothy works for me and she made them some time ago.

G the problem with the pic is due to my lighting. I dont have good lighting especially at night. I took this at 4 am and even if I did it during the day it would't look any better, this is a camcorder and it takes pics but the quality leaves something to be desired when the lighting is not outdoors. If I had waited and taken it outdoors somewhere the pic wouldn't have that streak of faintness.

I'd like to get a reg camera but can't right now. I got the camcorder because I have been working on trying to put together some video tutorials. but I need to buy some lighting before I can do ones good enough to put on youtube.