Old 08-21-2013, 04:07 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

If I stay out of my car for a whole day and can get into the quilt room for a whole day, it would be nice. Too sore and tired today to do much of anything. Cats need feed tomorrow, the can is getting empty and the furry animals investigated the car thoroughly this morning looking for more food. They told me they needed their Kat Koodle; nothing else will do. I tried changing them, and they were willing to starve themselves rather than switch, and they en mass told me so. Bf was here as a witness and she could not believe it either. Apparently, they are spoiled kitty kats. So I had better feel like traveling to my hometown tomorrow for their food.

GG, its sounds like Christmas is here; I shall look forward to the CD and learning how to use it. Have the machine in place now, and need to do some work with it. Missing my Bernina 1530, my old work horse that I am sooooo used too using.

YES, if and when it all gets together again, I will take a picture of all the tables..and tables, and tables that fill the room. Dh has some shelving to change and add yet. I wish QuiltE would show us her quilting room...I wish.