Old 08-21-2013, 04:44 PM
Quercus Rubra

Well I feel like I have been some forward progress when I was out running errands yesterday. It's been super crazy busy this past week or so. I just got back from a 3 day/2 night scout campout with my son who was here for the summer, and yesterday was his 11th birthday. So between getting the both of us ready for camp last week, we still had quilt group and our regular scout meeting. Then we both was sooooo tired we had to take several days to recoup. As if I was allowed to do such a thing... and then yesterday was the birthday thang, today is quilt group and a months worth of laundry to do. Tomorrow is a scout meeting and Friday he goes back to Dad's for school.
But anyhows ... I managed to come up with a new selection of fall themed fabrics to work with. And yes, me & my partner have been in contact and found that we have very similar taste in decor. I am looking forward to the weekend where I'm going to be able to catch my breathe. And start working on getting back to my "normal" routine around. I'll take pics of fabric to share on my next post.

Dashing for dinner,
Tricia