Old 08-21-2013, 09:23 PM
ArchaicArcane

Originally Posted by chris_quilts View Post
I am in other parts of the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're right about the kitties and dogs not caring as long as there's room for them there too. I would love to have the downstairs but DH has said no way in Hades to that request so I must do some down sizing of my stuff. Uncovering it first would be a good start but am wondering how many will actually turn up in that process. Probably more than I realize.
I think I just stopped counting at 20... and the non-serviced, non-working ones don't count, nor do the ones that are just visiting... that will be given away or sold. That's what I keep telling DH anyway.

Originally Posted by chris_quilts View Post
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/for/3961838561.html ~ not testable so not worth the price IMHO
I once got a guy down from $80 for a 201-3 to $30 because there was no cord/pedal. I brought one with me to test it. I really really wanted a 201 at that point. I even looked at it in the dark on a side street in mid-sized town Alberta. That would have been great to explain to a cop.
~ nice decals but very scary cord
La Vencedora, I think. Gorgeous!! One of my favorite decals, even if it's a little "loud" for my regular tastes. That and the India Star, I'd take in a heartbeat. I know someone who can do the wiring