Old 08-22-2013, 04:09 AM
mirabelle

Anael is there any pie left, I am running over for a piece (puff puff puffing) and what a beautiful quilt for your co-worker

QNS please post pics when you have your sewing room setup, would love to see it.

I did a little sewing this morning, trying to get my Peirrot quilt finished, then decided to make a cup of coffee and I had to make a few phone calls, went back to my sewing and my machine was making the loudest clunking noise. Well if DH was home he would say it is overworked, rang my dealer, explained what had happened and she said it sounds like the ITD (build in walking foot) has gone... sob sob.. SO packed it up and decided to convert my embroidery machine back to a straight sewer, cause I reaaaaalllly want to finish this quilt and have to quilt the blocks then sew them together QAYG method and it wouldn't feed the fabric through,,,,more sobbing by now the feed dogs have seized because they are very rarely used. SO dragged out my Singer but no walking foot so I can't finish the quilt I won't have my Pfaff for 2 weeks

So in exasperation I decided to clean out one side of my cupboard, I think I made more of a mess than I had

But on a brighter note I have made the first 2 Spike blocks and love them, I am going to work on the cutting for the third block tomorrow

I think I am going to take my tired little brain to bed