Old 08-22-2013, 08:36 AM
Pink Lady

Fix'in to get to the kitchen and clean up- so dislike this part - Pink Lady - you thought I was organized and on top of things- well not exactly.

I would love to come to Nova Scotia One day, it may happen. Just have to find the magic to growing a money tree.[/QUOTE]

hmm lets see all my children are out on their own now. So that leaves me with 7 free bedrooms. So as long as you do not smoke and have no bad habits you are free to come on up. Oh yes my list of things that are bad habits is pretty short. smoking, going into a fabric shop and leaving with no fabric.oh yes owing to many pets but you are safe if you have 4 dogs, three barn cats,three horses( well you can have more horses and still not be a bad habit) plus ducks and pigs oh yes and you need to have a few chickens. opps forgot the two fish tanks. yup most people are safe in the pet department One can always smoke outside. Even have one bedroom downstairs so no stair climbing for guest.
My sewing room is upstairs one big room all to myself,hubby does not even come in very much.
Our summers are cooler then yours.
Not going to get my runner started until next week. Have guest coming on the weekend. Did get fabric washed and pattern picked out so I will be ready to roll come Monday.

you all have great day