Old 08-22-2013, 04:16 PM
carriem

Karen--I am so sorry to hear about your machine!

QNS--happy kitties are good. Our cat just meows and hits her bowl around when she wants fed! DS has her food bowl in his room (so the dogs stay out of it). He often gets woke up to her noise.

Anael--those hot air balloons look like fun ones. I too wondered if you had done some "photo magic" on the first picture, but am thinking the basket is just hidden in the "top" of the balloon.

Bev--great new PC blocks...probably feels good to sew again and take a little break here and there from the process of moving.

Honchey--great block for Jan...that is another one I thought about using for someone's MB. Good thing there are lots of free blocks to choose from.

No sewing today...woke up around 6 after what I thought was a good night's sleep. After DH and DD left I did my shoulder exercises and I ended up going back to sleep for almost another 2 hours! So school went later into the day and then I had to pick DD up at school to take her to an appt and we didn't get home until after 5:30. At least tomorrow *should* be a day I get to stay home all day!