Old 08-22-2013, 04:26 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

wow!! almost a week without posts! It's been an interesting computer day...NOT! I'm thinking that "shopathome.com" place the newspaper coupon booklets have at the top where you supposedly can get more coupons for groceries etc really IS A VIRUS - dont EVER go there!!! I've been having problems since I loaded it and need to get rid of it but do not trust McAfee so am waiting for DH to take this to UCLA to their IT dept. At any rate, I've been having problems transferring my newest blocks to the DJ software in the 'my chart' that had been working so well a little over a month ago. My blocks are supposed to replace the 'empty block space holders' because you give your picture files the same names. It has simply been adding it to the master file and the end result is two files of the same name and for some reason not replacing or showing up in the chart ho..hum... possibly another shopathome/McAfee virus thing!

At any rate - I do have one more picture and L-7 [week of June 9] really doesnt have such transparent background fabric although it seems like it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]431753[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dj-l7.jpeg