Old 08-23-2013, 04:58 AM
Elisabrat

OH dear what did we start??road trip!!! lol.

This I a Dean Martin morning.. "oh solo mio" swoon wasn't he the handsome dapper fellow in his day? I was a kid and my mother was big into Deano Martino and get this Engelbert Humperdink (blue Spanish eyes...) and then we had the wild stuff.. Tom Jones she never missed that show and she would play those albums (egad dating myself they were real records) and dance by herself and we would laugh.. wonder where the goofy part of me came from??? of course on a serious day there was always.. umpa pa music... Hugo Sneider and his Bavarian music would blare on the radio. Yup.. a quiet house.OK OK she played classical all the time and opera too. Just like all your households right? I love all of it. Added Italian Opera/classical singing and Flaminco music to my own families stuff .. that and true country old Willie, Merle and such.. I AM A BIRD UNTO MY OWN LOL>

So blare you music, sing along, its Friday.. who care if you can' sing! its FRIDAY, its beautiful and you can't help but feel good with happy music in your home. Give it a whirl tell me what you think... and you Yosamitesa can play some Raffe for the young one and sing about wheels on a bus! yeah!